The mission of Una Vida is to bring together Latinx mothers and their children within a secure and inclusive space, fostering an environment for mental health support, collaborative learning, and the cultivation of strong, supportive relationships between mothers and their kids. Una Vida is dedicated to empowering these women to challenge and transform societal stereotypes surrounding mental health care in their broader communities.
Welcome To Una Vida
WHO WE ARE:
- A Dynamic Spanish-Speaking mental health center
- We connect to group and individual therapy when desired
- Una Vida is a place for Moms to share, learn, be themselves
- Moms groups on parenting, self care, finance and more
- Food & diaper support available to Moms in Una Vida groups
525 Veterans Blvd.
Redwood City, CA 94063