ONE LIFE COUNSELING CENTER
One Life believes that access to mental health services should be easily accessible, readily available and comfortable. Everyday we counsel, advocate, and nurture our clients, our community, our schools. We believe no one should have to suffer alone, suicide is preventable and treatment is available.
- Calls are returned in 24 hours, clients are seen within 1 week, and every budget is accommodated. We believe there should be no barriers to treatment.
- We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization of skilled therapists and change agents who aim to inspire, educate, and provide accessible counseling for anyone who needs it.
- We provide innovative counseling, training, and seminars for anyone who wants to live a purposeful inspired life.
- We keep our doors open to anyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or ability to pay. We will find you therapy if you want it.
- We strive to be catalysts for change in your life and believe that physical, emotional, relational, spiritual, financial, and career components are interconnected. If you spark change in one area, you can create change in them all.
- We provide the services that our partners in the community cannot provide. Our aim is to cover the gaps in treatment programs on the peninsula and work collaboratively with agencies, schools, and religious establishments to serve their needs.
- We have community angels, through generous donations give our programs freedom and flexibility to meet the unique needs of the mid-peninsula. We look for strategic partnerships to reduce cost without sacrificing the quality of our programs.
At One Life Counseling Center, we are passionate about training future therapists in developing solid clinical and practice-building skills. For those who want to be part of a community of professionals continuing to learn and grow while providing therapeutic service for people seeking help, One Life offers Trainee and Associate positions. For students in a graduate program in Counseling Psychology–MFT or LPCC–we offer
Trainee positions that help you earn the clinical hours needed for your degree. One Life offers individual/group therapy, community based programs and school based. Trainees at One Life agree to see a minimum of 5 clients per week and 5 hours of work in the organization for a total of 10 hours per week, attend a 2-hour group supervision, and a 30 minute staff meeting monthly. This program provides the required hours toward graduation and licensing.
Associates at One Life agree to see a minimum of 10 clients per week, attend a 2-hour supervision, and a 30 minute staff meeting monthly. The Associate position is a paid position while hours for licensure are obtained. Associates are eligible to receive referrals through Medi-cal.
One Life is a non-profit and a private practice model. We have 25 licensed therapists affiliated with us who offer great support for growing therapists. Currently, we have 5 supervision groups.