ONE LIFE COUNSELING CENTER
One Life believes that access to mental health services should be easily accessible, readily available and comfortable. Everyday we counsel, advocate, and nurture our clients, our community, our schools. We believe no one should have to suffer alone, suicide is preventable and treatment is available.
- Calls are returned in 24 hours, clients are seen within 1 week, and every budget is accommodated. We believe there should be no barriers to treatment.
- We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization of skilled therapists and change agents who aim to inspire, educate, and provide accessible counseling for anyone who needs it.
- We provide innovative counseling, training, and seminars for anyone who wants to live a purposeful inspired life.
- We keep our doors open to anyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or ability to pay. We will find you therapy if you want it.
- We strive to be catalysts for change in your life and believe that physical, emotional, relational, spiritual, financial, and career components are interconnected. If you spark change in one area, you can create change in them all.
- We provide the services that our partners in the community cannot provide. Our aim is to cover the gaps in treatment programs on the peninsula and work collaboratively with agencies, schools, and religious establishments to serve their needs.
- We have community angels, through generous donations give our programs freedom and flexibility to meet the unique needs of the mid-peninsula. We look for strategic partnerships to reduce cost without sacrificing the quality of our programs.
Artist in Residence
3 artists representing Lascaux Academy
Tony Pepito, Sajana Sagar and Betty Cheng